Martin Belt Tracker
Provides immediate, continuous, and precise adjustments for wandering conveyor belts.
- Minimizes belt edge damage
- Prevents conveyor spillage
- Prolongs service life of belt
Martin Belt Cleaner
- Increases operating efficiency and profitability through decreased maintenance and clean up costs
- Removes materials that cling to the carrying surface of the conveyor belt beyond the normal discharge point
- Prevents material build-up on rolling components which increases power consumption and cause belt mistracking
Martin Air Cannon System
MARTIN Air Cannons provide a quiet but powerful eruption of compressed air that dislodges build-ups and enhances the flow of bulk materials to improve operational efficiency and profitability.
Transfer Point Solutions
V Plow prevents entrapment of stray materials between the belt and tail pulley
Skirting System provides effective material containment and prevents material spillage at the loading zone of a conveyor
Impact Cradle efficiently absorbs loading forces and eliminate belt sag at the loading zone of a conveyor.
- Easy and quick installation
- Installation in all weather conditions
- No need to use expensive equipment
- Wear and Cut Resistant
- High Tensile Strength
- Leak proof and flexible
ESCO provides wear solutions for mining, infrastructure development and other challenging industrial wear applications.
Ground Engaging Tools (GETS)
- Truck Bodies
- Crusher Parts
- Dragline Rigging
Shaw-Almex has the widest range of conveyor belt repair and vulcanizing equipment.
- Full range of sizes and styles for conveyor splicing and repair
- Offers a customized line of vulcanizing equipment for conveyor belts
- Used by most conveyor belt manufacturers
- Highest quality and most reliable bonding system for a wide range of applications
- Excellent initial and final bonding strength
- Superior dynamic load capacity
- Avoid material build-up with positive influence of belt tracking
- Reduce slippage between belt and pulley through increased coefficient of friction
Beumer Group has been a supplier of systems and equipment for the transportation of bulk and piece goods around the world for many years. With success. Whether for the cement, lime or gypsum industries, for the chemical industry or for new markets such as the energy sector, BEUMER Group belt conveyors, conveyors for hot materials and high-capacity bucket elevators always offer the ideal solution for your specific transportation requirements.
DRB began in the rubber industry in 1945, steering the birth of Korea's industrial rubber industry with the first Korean manufactured rubber belt.
DRB has since then been answering the needs over the years through tenacious research and innovation. Reinforcing our research and development capabilities through very
own R&D Center. DRB has evolved from our roots in the rubber industry to advanced future technologies, contributing to industrial development around the world.
• C&Y INDUSTRY is a corporation that specializes in producing belt conveyor idlers, pulleys, frames, cleaners, cover and steel structures.
• Relying on twenty-five years experience of continuously improving manufacturing and technology, the products has been sold to over 40 countries and regions. The applied industries include mine, colliery, power, harbor, cement, chemical, food, logistics and so on.
• The standardized and automatic manufacturing technology ensure the conformity and reliability of the products, thus avoiding the risks from product discrepancy.
• Excellent technology and service teams ensure the customer purchasing from here without any risk.
• To meet the requirements and needs from customers, we are making great efforts every day.